Shape the Future of Healthcare
1. Apply to Northwestern Health Sciences University
Whether you are a professional already working in the field or looking to advance your education to stay competitive in today’s market, the first step is to complete our online application. If you have not already created an account, complete that step in order to begin the application.
2. Submit Transcripts
Submit unofficial transcripts to expedite the admission process. Email or fax copies of unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.888.4777.
Request official transcripts from your bachelor degree-granting institution and for any prerequisite coursework not listed on your degree-granting transcript to be sent directly from the awarding institution to:
Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 West 84th Street
Bloomington MN, 55431
If you are having transcripts sent electronically, please send them to email@example.com
3. Submit Statement of Purpose
Please submit a brief one-page statement discussing the following:
- Your professional path thus far and why you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in nutrition that has a functional focus.
- How you plan to use this degree in your career and professional pursuits.
- An aspect or approach to functional nutrition that is the most interesting to you and why.
- An aspect of current healthcare that is challenging and how you hope to meet that challenge as a practitioner.
The Financial Aid Office seeks to assist students by using funding from federal and state sources to help make Northwestern Health Sciences University an affordable option.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. To determine what aid you may be eligible for, complete your free online FAFSA form using school code 012328.
Financial Management Tools
GradReady – helps you manage the financing of your education. To help you prepare for what’s ahead, Northwestern Health Sciences University offers a useful, free tool – GradReady. The website is secure and has great videos, tools and resources to help you understand important financial topics, including how to manage your tuition, budget and bills.
Invest in yourself and help shape the future of healthcare.
Get started on your online degree today.