Shape the Future of Healthcare
1. Apply to Northwestern Health Sciences University
Whether you are a professional already working in the field or looking to advance your education to stay competitive in today’s market, the first step is to complete our online application.
2. Submit Transcripts
Submit unofficial transcripts to expedite the admission process. Email or fax copies of unofficial transcripts to email@example.com or 952.516.2710.
Request official transcripts from your bachelor degree-granting institution and for any prerequisite coursework (if applicable) not listed on your degree-granting transcript to be sent directly from the awarding institution to:
Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 West 84th Street
Bloomington MN, 55431
If you are having transcripts sent electronically, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Submit Statement of Purpose
Please submit a brief one-page statement discussing the following questions. Know that there are no right or wrong answers. Completion of this one-page statement is part of the admissions process, but the content of your response will not be used to influence the admissions decision.
Functional and Integrative Nutrition:
- Tell us about your professional path to-date and why you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in nutrition that has a functional focus.
- How do you plan to use this degree in your career and professional pursuits?
- What aspect or approach to functional nutrition is the most interesting to you? Why?
- Tell us about an aspect of current healthcare that is challenging and how you hope to meet that challenge as a practitioner.
- What professional, personal, or academic experiences have led you to apply for the Master of Health Science in Integrative Care program?
- What does integrative healthcare mean to you?
- What is your vision for the future of healthcare?
- How will you contribute to improvements or solutions in the healthcare system upon completion of this program?
The Financial Aid Office seeks to assist students by using funding from federal and state sources to help make Northwestern Health Sciences University an affordable option.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. To determine what aid you may be eligible for, complete your free online FAFSA form using school code 012328.
Financial Management Tools
Northwestern Health Sciences University offers a useful, free tool – GradReady – that helps prepare you for what’s ahead and manage the financing of your education. The website is secure and has great videos, tools and resources to help you understand important financial topics, including how to manage your tuition, budget and bills.
Invest in yourself and help shape the future of healthcare.
Get started on your online degree today.