Take the Next Step
Enhance your scope of practice and shape the future of healthcare
The MHS in Functional and Integrative Nutrition is designed for a variety of professionals, including current health professionals, who are looking to advance their scope of practice and are seeking a graduate-level degree to advance their knowledge of functional, integrative, and holistic nutrition, in addition to gaining business management and health coaching best practices.
Applicants meeting the following criteria may be considered for admission:
- Earned a bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average or submit a “letter of special circumstances” if between a 2.5-2.74 GPA
- Earned a C- or better with a minimum 2.75 GPA for the following prerequisite courses at an undergraduate and/or graduate-level:
- Biochemistry OR Biology + Organic Chemistry
- Human Physiology or Anatomy/Physiology
- Introductory Nutrition Course
Working on your prerequisites? Get started on your graduate degree now with our pre-program admission pathway. You can take NUTR 6102: Fundamentals of Behavioral Science and Motivating for Health Change as well as NUTR 6110: Business Practice Management for Integrative Healthcare Professionals to gain a foundation in health coaching and essential business best practices while working toward qualifying for admission. Contact us to learn more.